The web site audit should be performed as
soon as the web pages are posted for public viewing, thus avoiding any regulatory criticism.
The Initial Web Site Audit is performed to ensure that
the site is compliant with federal Internet laws.
- The institution authorizes the Initial Web Site Audit agreement.
How the institution benefits
- Yennik, Inc. will issue you a "Username" and
"Password" for access to "Web Site Audits Client Only" web site.
This special web site contains valuable information and recommendations regarding Internet
compliance with federal laws and regulations. We will also pass along information from our
clients about what the examiners are actually requiring on a web site when conducting a
web site examination.
- The audit follows the FFIEC Internet guidelines.
- We will start the audit of your web site, which is
conducted from our corporate office.
- We use Internet Explorer and Netscape Communicator
to view the web site.
- During the audit, we will be in continuous contact with the
institution by telephone or e-mail.
- While auditing your web site, we will be observant to
loading time, broken links, site flow, design issues
or problems, and issue a written report entitled "Other Web Site Comments"
in addition to the Initial Web Site Audit Report.
If you elect, we will test e-mail addresses
and forms. We verify weblinks for functionality and
- When the web site audit is completed, which takes about
two weeks, we will e-mail you a draft of the "Initial Web Site Audit Report" and "Other
Web Site Comments."
- The "Web Site Audit Report" and "Other Web
Site Comments" are written with the hyperlink for each web page in question.
allows you to easily go to each web page and view the issue in question.
- After you have had time to review the web pages in
question, we will discuss the reports and the various issues regarding each web page. We
will also discuss the various ways to make any necessary corrections.
- At this time, if you are not satisfied
with the initial audit for
any reason, you will owe us nothing.
- We will then issue the final "Initial
Web Site Audit
Report" and "Other Web Site Comments" report.
- If your institution's web site is compliant with FFIEC Internet
guidelines and you have elected to have "continual monitoring," you will be
authorized to place the "Financial
Web Site Audit "© seal on your home page.
The seal shows visitors to your
web site that you are concerned about the the contents in your web site.
- If your web site is not compliant, we will conduct a
follow-up audit regarding the "Initial
Web Site Audit
Report" within 30 days at no additional charge.
For information about the different web site auditing
options, pricing, company due diligence,
etc., please complete the web site audit
Or, please email Kinney Williams at
email@example.com or call Office 806-798-7119.